Saturday, March 11, 2023

Old Pictures

I don't know what it is about old pictures. I just like looking back to what life was like back then, remembering the good times and also being so thankful for what I have now. Also, I guess I like the pictures I have that Dad took because they are better than my phone pictures. Haha! But it's true. I like to look at old good quality pictures and reminisce. 

So, here are just 6 pictures (not too many too bore you) of times gone by. 

Family picture. All those barefeet (Jacob, don't you love it!?). 

Banana grams. (I probably wanted to play because it reminded me of my old pal who used to play all the time with me but had moved away. : ( Sad times, but it turned out OK because old pal became my best friend and then husby.)

Sometimes Quinny and my own baby kind of look alike. I guess that's cousins for you. 

I love this picture, not because of my chubby pregnant face, but because of Jacob's big wonderful smile. He melts my heart. 

A table full of people eating food. 

Well, that's it for now, folks. 

Adios!

V


No comments:

Post a Comment