Monday, September 13, 2021

More Phone Stuff

Now I guess I'll post some pictures of other things going on, such as people. : )


They're a little mixed up and random, but, hey, it's my phone. 


I took this picture just moments before tragedy struck. The little guy got stung by wasps. It was a rough day. That was around when I was quitting the babysitting job. 

The kids were having fun. 

I was trying to look cool by wearing suspenders. I think I got rid of them. 

Lydia and Quinn. I already posted this picture and the next, but these are better copies. 

And Quinny is so cute. 

This was the day Lydia and I were at the river. 

This is not my picture, but it's a good one. That's part of Jacob's family. 

Joy

I was driving the 1992 Chevrolet S10 for work, and I thought I looked cool. It was a good truck to drive. 

I got to watch the kids a couple of Saturdays ago. We had fun. 

Miko is a very pretty cat. 

These two cat pictures are actually from today. She was being very affectionate, but I was not giving her enough attention. Oh, well. 

Lydia and I got ice cream one time. 


Yep, good times. 



No comments:

Post a Comment