Thursday, September 23, 2021

Life

I don't know why I feel the need to inform you whenever I have phone pictures. I guess it's just weird, me having a nice phone and all. 


Yep, this is my rock collection. There's also a shell and piece of lava in there. 



These butterflies were on a note from a friend. It made me very happy.

And that's just a jewelry butterfly.

Following is an ad...

Are you addicted to energy drinks? Can you not go through your day without at least one extremely highly caffeinated beverage? Let me tell you today what changed my life forever. I quit drinkin' these things when I realized they were doin' a real number on my heart and kidneys. Besides, I realized that they weren't really giving me energy: in the long haul, they were killing me. You're probably asking, "So, what do you do instead?" I was just about to tell you: I eat food. Yep. I eat good, healthy food that gives me energy all day every day. Join the new movement today. 
Quit drinking, start eating.   



My taxi driver was real handsome. 

My taxi driver and I snuck into a stadium. It was fun. 





No comments:

Post a Comment