Monday, September 6, 2021

Pictures that Make Me Happy

These pictures make me happy because....

This shows the beautiful intricate work of man with paint and wood. And it's probably Guyana, and Guyana is so cool. Well, I want to go there some day.
(internet)


So many lovely, brightly colored butterflies
(internet)

Two of my favorite butterflies here.
(my photo)

The beauty of moths
(internet)

So bright, blue and beautiful 
(internet)

Power, glory, light, fall
(my photo)

I love being on roofs
(Bethany's photo)

Light, blues, new glasses, summer
(Dad's photo)

Summer, little Lydia, wild flowers
(Dad's photo)

Flared jeans and California and big trees
(Dad's photo)

I love these little pink snakes, and summer and gardening
(my photo)

Free, wind, ocean, little Lydia, carefree
(Priscilla's photo?)

Haiti, school girls, dirt roads
(my photo)

Thoughtful, picturesque, Haiti, best experience ever
(my photo)

Everything that has to do with Haiti and stuff I've already said
(friend's photo)

Childhood
(sister's photo)

White, weddings, spring, child. This picture is just adorable.
by someone

Just precious
by someone

That face is priceless as they say
by me

Oddities, but oddities tend to make me happy
by sister

country feels
by me.







No comments:

Post a Comment