Monday, September 13, 2021

Better Phone Pictures Because Now I Know More About Technology

Once I made this post about pictures from my phone, but they were not very good because I was not as advanced technologically back in those days. Guess what? Now I am much smarter. I don't know why I was so unsmart back then. Anyway, the following is a sampling from the last several months from my phone's perspective. 


I really like taking pictures of flowers and things with my phone. They come out looking very nice. 

I love monkey grass flowers. They were really in bloom last month. 

This was the Deep River. Lydia and I went there a while ago. 

I love water. 


A poor little butterfly I found, but it was so beautiful. I love these ones. 


I almost got caught in this storm. I really wanted to stay out longer, but I could see it coming in fast. 


One of the pools I clean has the most lovely yard with all these flowers in it. 

They also have a nice little fountain. 


The tiger lilies were blooming at some point. 

And that's the dog I took care off a while ago. A very frisky little girl but very pretty in my opinion. 





No comments:

Post a Comment