Wednesday, September 29, 2021

A Walk in Late Summer

 

A weed flower. 

We have a lot of these. They are not weeds, but I don't know their name. 

These guys decided to bloom again. There will be more flower pictures. 


I like pictures of our house with all the trees. 

Flame in the woods. 

I tried to get the glimmer on the diamond, but I just got a flash of blue. It's really hard to capture glitter in a photo. 



A dead pine I have been trying to push down. I have still not succeeded. 

Yep. More flowers. 

Gravel, sun, and feet. 

Leaf glow

Roadside mint

Old dirt dreams

More weeds, I guess. 


A bend in the road. 

Moss in the sun is very cool. 

Yep. I like my country. 

I like my cat, too. 


There are all sorts of corny things I could say at this point. 

😉

No comments:

Post a Comment