Monday, April 8, 2019

A Year Ago Today

Once in a while, I decide it would be fun to see what was going on exactly a year from the day it is. I did that today and remembered that a year ago I was enjoying company with friends and family in my house. I doubt I could have imagined I'd be living here a year from then. But here I am, still here and anticipating another party of fun at the same house with many of the same people. Here are the pictures from last year. 

My strawberry cake. There was snow on the ground today last year. Wow. 

Everyone intensely playing banana grams. 

Elisabeth and Scott, a super sweet sister-brother duo. 

Alaina, enjoying the cake. 

Banana grams: what fun!

Jessica and Scott in a scene of Splendor. 

A slice of cake. 



Priscilla also took pictures that day, so here are hers. (They are better.)



What good fun and good friends. 

Group picture. To think, since this picture was taken Priscilla is pregnant, Hannah and Tyler are married, Jessica is dating, Leuxie is married, and Seth is dating. 

Yum



2 comments:

  1. Are you gonna make yourself another birthday cake? Or you could just wait til we come up ;)

    ReplyDelete