Friday, April 19, 2019

Full of Sunshine

Today has been full of sunshine up here in MN. The temperature I believe is in the high 60's. It's short sleeve shirt and no jacket weather for sure.

Priscilla and I went to Cardigan this morning because I don't have class today. I studied a little and she hung out with Justus who is an intern at Cardigan. Priscilla finished work last Friday.

Afterward, she and I went on a nice long walk (she told me it was at least 4.5 miles). It is so sunny. I will probably get another sun burn, but I don't care. It's too splendid to care.

I ate a donut out on my front steps after I got back home. I had my carrot and it was good, as always.

What a nice day. Praise God for His goodness and kindness toward us.

I should go study. I hope you have a tremendous afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment