Tuesday, August 28, 2018

See You Later, Bethany

Bethany came home from Minneapolis for a week, then we brought her down to South Carolina for college. It is weird taking your younger sister to college.

Bethany is a freshman!

Of course, you need your bike when you live on a tiny college campus. 

There we all are except me. 

At the cafeteria. 

Our friend, Maggie, on the left, was a great companion throughout the day. Here we are sitting in the prayer room.

We walked back to the cafeteria building and sat some more. 

Then I watched Bethany try to unpack. 

Then, Lydia and I sat some more outside the dorms. 

I took several really cool "I'm bored" pictures.

Isn't that cool?

That's pretty neat. 


Oh, yeah, cool selfies with Elisabeth. 


Worship

We end the day with a lovely sunset before I fell asleep on the way home. 

2 comments:

  1. That's pretty neat! How neat is that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a beaut! Hahah, we look really bored in these pics.

    ReplyDelete