Sunday, August 19, 2018

Blue Ridge Beauty

It was a most wonderful day driving through one of God's glorious pictures: the mountains. I love the mountains, the Blue Ridge in particular. There is something so stunning, and they just seem to roll on forever. What a good day.



Smoke rising from the depths. 


We hiked at Linnville Gorge. 

The family

I'm only a little obsessed with butterflies, and when I saw this, I was quite overwhelmed. I think I was a little more interested in this than what was above it (the next picture). 

The upper falls

The gorge

Moss is another thing I love.




A little garden below. 

My amazing gem si unt sandvis. 

My parents are pretty amazing too. 


A beautiful scraggy rock we discovered off the beaten trail. 

Don't try this at home, kids. 

A smaller waterfall tucked into the woods. The water was a sheet of clear glass. 




Wet, slimy moss. 



Not long after this picture, I believe we enter into a heavy downpour. Then we drove down a super windy road. It was really cool. 

No comments:

Post a Comment