Sunday, September 9, 2018

Minnesota for a Week

Dad, Mom, Lydia, and I flew up to MN for a week, arriving back home on Wednesday. It was a good trip, though it came with it's own troubles. I am finding out that wherever I go and whatever I do, there are problems. That's, of course, because I'm there. Sometimes I say that wrong thing, sometimes I'm sick or feeling like a river rat, sometimes I'm just plain old grumpy. However, God has still used me even in the midst of my own problems.

So, to a summarize the trip, here are some pics. I only regret that I didn't get pictures of the friends I have missed. Anyway, I did see them.

The St. Croix River is quite pretty. We saw a lot of it this trip, and I didn't mind in the least. 

I don't think Lydia minded either. 

Nor did my toeses. 

It was a red sort of day, I suppose. 

Our uncle made thi picture out of chalk for Hannah and Tyler.

It was fun hanging out in Hannah and Tyler's cute little apartment. 

Hanging out with Gabriel at the Leake's house. 

I'm not a big reader, but Tyler lent Lydia and I some of his books and neither one of us could hardly put them down. 

Back at the St. Croix. This was a lovely trip to the Wisconsin side of Interstate Park. 

We climbed down this cascade of rocks. 

What a beaut!

There was a little lake that we enjoyed. 

Aww...the views from those cliffs. 

Hanging with the fam. 

Rainy days call for more reading, of course. 

Goodbyes. 

1 comment:

  1. Awwww!!! I'm sad that I wasn't there. It looks like y'all had a great time, though.

    ReplyDelete