Monday, September 24, 2018

Just Before Fall Began...

I went for a walk...

After falling down the stairs and feeling very achy and stupid. I guess I'm getting old. 

Home is a nice place to be, but not for too long, and this is the way we leave. 

That's a good one to kill. 

Roadside weeds. 

The famous walnut tree. 

Tenacity. 

September yellow. 

As you may know, I really love butterflies, and I enjoyed capturing this one in the bean field. 

I love morning glories. 

Fielding sort of like a farm girl. 

I really like morning glories. 

I think one of the reasons is simply because of their name: Morning Glory. It reminds me that God's mercies are new every morning. 


Look at all of them. 

I think the purple ones are my favorites. 

Some other little flowers. 

Aren't they so dainty?

Moss is delightful, especially after a lot of good rain. 

So lush and moist. 

Like a big green carpet. 


It seems that autumn just jumped out at us. 

I think it's beautiful. 

A mug of very sweet earl grey. Mom made it the night before, forgot about it, sweetened it very heavily, and gave it to me the next morning. 


No comments:

Post a Comment