Monday, October 1, 2018

September 28, 2018

It finally bloomed!

The leaves are definitely falling, more so on some tress than on others.

This was my walk to a field nearby. Isn't beautiful?

This is the same field. The hill on the very right edge is our hill. 

Apparently, crops didn't do too well this year in this field. 

Beans

If only my friend could have known the things I was doing while I talked to her on the phone.

I watched this hawk eat his snack. 

Then Lydia came out to show off her new dress. 

It's pretty cute, isn't it? She made it all by herself. 😉

Yes, with her turban on her head. 

Recently, we began to fix up things around our house, like this path that used to be hardly visible. 

It took a lot of work to haw the crushed concrete down. 


These last three pictures have been edited because it was so dark, you could hardly see Lydia, but I liked them. I don't like to edit, and I'm not very good at it, as you can tell. 




They're kinda cute though. 

1 comment: