Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Details of Persimmon Pudding

To make persimmon pudding you need persimmons, but first you need a tree that grows the fruit. Well, a couple days ago I found just that. So, yesterday I took an ice cream jug and went on an adventure to collect some persimmons.

Looking up into the persimmon tree. 

The "view" from my perch. 

Thankfully it wasn't too windy out. Haha!

A wonderful position to be in. The sky was glorious yesterday with artfully scattered clouds. 

Not quite ripe. 

I ended up walking around the tree and collecting several from below. 


This tree caught me attention. 

It had a cute little tuft of lichen on it. 


Farmland

On my way home, I turned toward the sun shining brightly through the clouds. 

Perfection

Gross

Even grosser

Eggnog and the finished treat

Your typical messy cook. 




2 comments:

  1. Enjoying life and God's wonderful creation! Thanks for the pudding, even though I don't like persimmons! Ha ha! But I love you and think you are beautiful even when you are messy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, I wish I could have tried it. Those are really cool pics and the cook is really cool in that pic too.

    ReplyDelete