Saturday, April 21, 2018

In a Week

Last Saturday about this time, we were getting a blizzard. There seemed to be no end to the falling snow. This morning I went out barefoot, did cart-wheels and hand stands, climbed a tree, and got dirty in the sunshine. It has changed from winter to spring so suddenly. I checked the weather for the next several weeks (not that it's super reliable), and the temperatures are getting higher and higher. I went for a long walk by the river, and I will probably have a good sunburn.

Oh, the joys!

See, God was right when He said in the Psalm that joy comes in the morning. Winter doesn't last forever, even in Minnesota.

Last week's blizzard (more like, snow that just kept falling).

This morning's backyard sun.

Napping on the lawn.

I love dirty hands. It usually means work or play, both good things.

Dirty bare feet with remaining snow in the background.


Very dirty feet.

My view from the tree. 

Don't worry, Mom, I did clean my feet. The spicket is one of my favorite parts about summer.

By the way, I am getting the sunburn I talked about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment