Monday, April 2, 2018

Death Without His Life

"And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins."
1 Corinthians 15:17

Note: Sorry about the Old English. Since we use ESV at my college, I kind of get a hankerin' for the KJV, but let it be known to thee that I do not believe it is the only true Bible. I just enjoy the language.

Moving on. 

The resurrection of Christ has been on my mind a lot lately because of class topics and Easter, or, as my family always called it, Resurrection Day. This is one of my favorite holidays. The fact that Jesus "swallowed up [death] in victory" and has "become the firstfruits of [the dead]" is astonishing and should makes us filled with awe and praise (1 Cor. 15: 54, 20). If He had remained dead, so would we. There is no life without His resurrection.
The Light casts out the night. 

Hallelujah! What a Saviour!

No comments:

Post a Comment