Thursday, February 23, 2023

V

When we were dating, we used to throw the peace sign to each other when we drove away after a visit. At night when we were going to stop texting for the day (hah! dating, gotta love it), we'd say, "Peace out."


Well, eventually I shortened it to simply a capital V because it looks like two fingers up. 


I guess you probably didn't need to know about that, but I am just explaning what the V at the end of some of my posts means. 


An awkward picture of us when we were dating. 



V

 

3 comments:

  1. "when we were dating" as if y'all've been married for 28 years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It has been so long, at least 28 days.

      Delete
    2. Also, I just want to say thank you to Anonymous for being such a faithful commenter over the years.

      Delete