Friday, February 24, 2023

Picture Perfect...Not

 


Sometimes I like a scene because it isn't picture perfect. It isn't "aesthetically pleasing" or doesn't fit into "my Instagram grid" (I haven't had Instagram in years, but I remember people posting things and saying they would take it down later because it didn't fit their grid😐). Anyway, sometimes life doesn't fit perfectly into our "grid" or our idea of how things should go. Sometimes you have a messy table, and you just got to see the beauty in it somehow. 

By the way, I'm drinking Aldi brand Chai, and I like it a lot. I add creamer and sugar of course, but the flavor is delish. And, who can resist a Maria cookie? Dip that in the tea...super delish. I keep thinking how crazy it is that I hated black tea so much when I was pregnant, and I'm not looking forward to that part of pregnancy the next time it happens. 

I also got that candle on sale at Aldi (ad for Aldi...haha!), and it smells so good. 

Jacob gave me the colorful flowers, and I picked the daffodils from our neighborhood. 


Well, enough boring you with details of our current messy table. 

♢♡♢

V

No comments:

Post a Comment