Thursday, February 2, 2023

A Pretty Lake

Last week we went to a park nearby. It was such a blue day, and the lake was so blue. It was nice to be in the woods, enjoying the weather and my family. 


That was really what it looked like. I didn't need to edit the picture to bring out the blue. It was gorgeous. 

Taliya has grown so much. I'm going to add a picture here from Octovber when I first got the pouch to show how much she has grown.
Look how her head and legs are so tiny! 

Oh, my! What a handsome, sweet man I got. 

This was the dam at the end of the lake. 

A rainbow in the water. 

Looking back toward the dam. 

Little family selfie. 

What a stud! And all that blue. You can't see, but his eyes are so blue, too. 

We went on a little detour up this hill. 

Looking back to the lake. It looked like a little piece of sky on the earth. 

Happy little girl. 


♢♢♢

V


No comments:

Post a Comment