Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Happy Valentine's Day!

Valentine's Day can be kind of fun. It's kind of silly. Just a holiday to make money on heart shaped things and red roses, but I guess red is my favorite color, and I like love. Haha! That sounds super weird. But seriously, I'm glad God made people to have attraction toward each other, fall in love, and get married. There was kind of a sweet song on the country station called "Thank God." I liked the corus:

"And thank God you loved me when you didn't have to
But you did, and you do, and He knew
Thank God for giving me you."

I liked that little part "and He knew." Not exactly sure what they were trying to say, but it made me think about how God knew Jacob and I were going to get married before we did. He had planned that before we were even born. He knew how everything would turn out. He decided that we would love each other and get married, and I sure am thankful that God gave me such a special man. 

Me and my beloved Jacob. Every day I just seem to fall in love more and more with this guy. He's my favorite. 



Here is my attempt at an emoji heart heart. Haha! It might look different once I post. Sometimes things seems to shift after I post them. It looks stupid anyway. 
                            
                         ❤❤❤              ❤❤❤
                       ❤❤❤❤        ❤❤❤❤
                    ❤❤❤❤❤    ❤❤❤❤❤
                  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
                  ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
                    ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
                       ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
                          ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
                               ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
                                   ❤❤❤❤❤
                                        ❤❤❤
                                           ❤❤
                                              ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment