Saturday, January 29, 2022

Tea Bag

Also, it snowed again. Folks, I am not a snow lover. I think I have had enough for one year. That's why I thought the south was better, it's not supposed to snow so much. Oh, well, we almost died on the way to work this  morning, or at least almost killed two police men. I'm being dramatic, but it was a bit of a slippery slope, if you get what I mean.


Anyway, a tea bag recently had a photo shoot. This is a boring post, and later I can go back and delete these pictures off my computer. Haha!


I guess that's not exactly a tea bag, but I thought it was a cool picture of brownie icing.

A wilted flower...also not a tea bag.

Wow! What a beauty. 

Wow. These pictures are just stunning. 

Seriously. I haven't seen anything quite like it. 

Just look at that. 

Yep. This post has been mind blowing. 

😵


No comments:

Post a Comment