Saturday, January 1, 2022

New Post

Well, I guess it's 2022. I was thinking what I did last year was kind of cool. I took the best picture from each month of the previous year, so there were 12 cool pictures. Well, this year my pictures are all disorganized and crazy, so maybe I'll look for 6 of my favorite Baxter pictures and 6 of my favorite phone pictures. 

OK, I'll be back in a bit. 

Alright. So, here we have our Baxter photos. There's a lot of green because I love green.

The Joys of Springtime


The Fight Between Night and Day


Golden Glories

A Light in the Dark

Life Among Death

Captured in Shimmers


That was fun. Now to find some phone photos. See ya soon. 


So, I found a lot of pictures, but here are the 6 of what I guess are my favorites. Kind of hard to choose sometimes, but I don't want to bore you folks with billions of pictures. 

Little Girl

Water

The Time I Barely Made it Back to the House Before Being Dumped On

Time Keeps Moving

Autumn's Beauty

Winter's Diamonds


And we end on this picture my sister-in-law took at our wedding because I really like it, and our marriage was the biggest thing that happened to me last year. 

Blissful Contentment



🎉🎉Happy New Year to You!!!🎉🎉








2 comments:

  1. I like the one of the railroad and of course Quinn and the flowers. All of them are good though. It's pretty crazy it's 2022.

    ReplyDelete