Tuesday, January 25, 2022

Baby Shower Mints, Tuna Salad, and Brownies

This is a baby shower mint (the bag calls it dinner mints, but who eats a dinner of only mints?). Mom had mentioned that when she was pregnant, she really liked them, so I decided to get some. They are soooooooo good.



For some reason I have really been wanting cold tuna salad. When we were kids, I thought this was a special food. We would eat it sometimes on Sunday evenings or other times we needed something quick. I always ate it like this: a piece of bread followed by American cheese, tuna salad, and Texas Pete. Oh, yeah. That was good stuff. I had it on crackers today. It was quite good. 

I made some brownies, and they were a hit among all who ate them. It is one of my favorite recipes. I just found it on the internet when I was in college. They're so fudgy and delicious. 
You can tell that I like to make these and that they are messy, or I'm just a messy cook. Who knows?


I finished this puzzle last week I think. It was fun. I want to get some more puzzles. 


I'm working on a garden in the woods using whatever I can find. There is a pile of rubbish, and I am happy to use these bricks. 


This is my best friend. I am very blessed to know him, and he is such a great guy. 




















3 comments: