Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Tea Man



Speaking of tea, my man really likes tea. The vanilla chai is his favorite. Sometimes he pretends he's gonna drink something else, but then he says, "You know, I'm really feelin' like vanilla chai today." Honey, when are you not?

Jacob pretty much drinks tea from the time he gets home from work to the time he goes to bed. I'm usually done after one cup, and he makes fun of me for not being a true tea drinker. 

My two favorites right now are Strawberry Gourmet and the citrussy one. They are both teas I got at the European store. I like that store because they have an interesting selection of teas for not too expensive.


I was pretty baby sick this morning, so I've been recuperating for a while from that. But, now that things are going better, I should get some things done. 

Adios!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment