Friday, January 7, 2022

Bunches of Pictures to Bore You or Entertain You, Depending on the Type of Person You Are

Our News Years selfie. Haha! 

We took care of our niece for a few days before Christmas. She very much enjoyed the whiteboard. 

Some flowers Jacob gave me. It was a really nice surprise because it was the first time he ever gave me a bouquet of flowers. 


My new nephew was born! They call him Oliver. I think he's adorable. He was born on Lydia and Micah's birthday, which is pretty special. 
(Obviously, I did not take this picture.)

We went home for Christmas, which was so nice. This was the sunrise the first morning. 

Mom gave me this butterfly picture for Christmas, and I love it so much. It hangs in our bedroom now. 

Jacob gave me this puzzle for Christmas. I was never the puzzle person in our family, but I guess now I am. I have really been enjoying puzzles. We decided to get another one after I finished this one. 

Earlier this week or last (I can't remember), I went on a walk and saw these lovely little guys looking so nice in the sun.

I think powerlines are very cool. 

On my walk, I stopped to take a rest on a drain. There was a very strange and rare moment when there was no car to be seen on this road, so I had to capture it. It looks so peaceful and calm, but not for long. 

Jacob gave me more flowers on New Years Eve. 


They really look nice. 


This is the new puzzle. It is 1000 pieces and a lot harder. 

Since pregnancy sickness, I started to have a hard time enjoying tea (shocker, huh?). The other day I found a couple teas I really like. This one is strawberry black tea from Russia. It is so good. 

For many years now, I have thought Ramen noodle soup was unhealthy and boring. However, this baby has changed my life. I add milk to make it creamy and delicious. 

I spent the afternoon with Jacob at the mall, which is nice. 

On my walk home, the sunset was really pretty, and I was really cold. Haha!


Yep. There you have it. 

2 comments:

  1. I like the pic of the road. Strawberry black tea is one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it's kind of peaceful and calm looking.

      It really is.

      Delete