Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Home for 17 Hours

We had about 17 hours in NC on Saturday and Sunday. It was nice to be home, even for a little bit. We had fun. We played basketball. Jacob and I played against Dad and Lydia. I had no idea what I was doing, but I guess because Jacob did know what he was doing, we won. We ate Mom's lasagna, which is so amazing. We sat around and were lazy, and we played Bohnanza, which is a fun card game. 


We stay in the east room, and it's nice seeing the sunrise from bed. 

Lazin' around in the living room with a nice warm fire. 


I still love those cats a whole lot. 

This is a cool thing that happens when it gets cold. Ice pushes up from the ground and forms these hairy icicles. 


I guess Lydia thought she would be sly and take some selfies with my phone. 






Yep. That was nice. 
See ya!

✌✌


6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, it was. Hopefully it will be a little longer next time.

      Delete
  2. Wo! I don’t think I’ve ever seen those kind of icicles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that girl is super hot. She takes hot selfies. Set her up with me, please. BTW, it's "lasagana."

    ReplyDelete