Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Not a Dog Person. . .

Except when I am. 


I was looking at some old pictures from my high school days, and I was remembering how much I adored this puppy that hung around for a little bit. I think I actually wanted to keep it. I have to admit, it was pretty adorable.


He was super soft. I remember that. 

This was the mom. They had showed up at our neighbors' house, and they ended up giving the mom and pup away. 




He's so cute!

Oh, my goodness! OK, I'm serious. I really have a real aversion to dogs. I think it's gotten worse over the years, but when I remember this little guy, I have happy thoughts. 




3 comments:

  1. Oh, I remember that dog! He was so cute! I just wanna squeeze him! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I remember that dog! He was so cute! I just wanna squeeze him! Haha

    ReplyDelete