Saturday, April 17, 2021

My Little Garden

This beautiful little place in the back corner of our property has been well-loved and cared for over the past nearly 11 years. I have definitely posted about it before. I was looking at this post and just noticing the differences and changes since then. It kind of gets prettier every year because I work on it every year. I'm always trying to improve it and make it a more lovely garden. Here are some pictures I took of it earlier this week. 

It's really difficult to capture it on camera because it's so green and busy looking. 

This is one of the newest parts of the garden that I tackled. Not too long ago it was just messy with vines and stuff in this area. Now there is a lot grass and other plants, besides the rock borders and bamboo fence I'm working on. 

Some tender oak leaves. 

Bamboo is very cool, and it is very heavy when you are lugging 4 bamboo trees up your long road. 

It's kind of weird, but I am very proud of all my grass. 

This path has gotten a little bit of attention recently, too, although it is hard to see that in the picture. 

A lot of green goin' on here. 

I have such a thing for bottles. They are cool. These guys are all lined up under a bench. 

And this one has moss growing in it. How cool is that?


Mico likes to hang out with me when I'm out there. She gets nice and comfortable or jumps around like a silly kid. 

She kind of looks like a Siberian tiger to me. Sometimes I think I should have called her Sibee. 

I am proud of pretty much any flower I can grow out there. 

More bottles 'cause you know, bottles are COOL. 


Yep. OK.
See ya!


No comments:

Post a Comment