Thursday, April 8, 2021

Technical Difficulties

So, yeah, I'm kind of not the most technological person that ever walked the face of the planet. I still haven't gotten my pictures onto this computer here, mainly because I was dumb enough to get rid of a certain cord that would have allowed me to do that. Yep, dumb, old lady at your service. 

I guess I feel particularly old now that I'm 24. I don't think that is very old really, especially after having an email conversation with my 90 something year-old great aunt. I told her I felt old at 24, and she said she could understand, but that 24 is "wonderfully young." She's right, but for some reason, I still feel old. 

Oh, well. 


So, here's an ancient picture from the archives of me looking about how I feel right now: tired. 
Oh, yeah. 



No comments:

Post a Comment