Saturday, August 6, 2016

Come and Go With Me...

To my little house in the woods. First... 

We must take this path to get to my house. 

And here we are. Welcome to my house!

Let me step out of the way so you can see the front yard.

This is my house number.

This is the entry way to the front door (the three bricks lined up is the door).


The very oddly shaped house (and a funny foot).

You have to have a bathroom (even if it is very small)!

And a fireplace.

Looking out the front door.

The kitchen counter (a back-breaking affair when cooking).

Looking out the back door onto the patio.

The backyard.

The famous three-legged chair (notice the board that is used as the fourth leg). Although this may look scary or uncomfortable, it is one of my favorite places to sit. 



The yard decor--bones. 


An old plastic pail serves as more decoration...

Along with a painted flower pot...

A cross...

A painted bird feeder (in much disrepair)...

A sky-rise holding up a board for a bench...

One of my favorites--an old mailbox trailer...

And, finally one half of a house. 


Thank you for joining me on the tour of my house on this gorgeous, sunny June day.


By the way, I took this tour in June, just so you are not too confused about the last note above.

Happy Sunday!
Elisabeth




4 comments:

  1. Backbreaking cooking for sure! Of course you could sit down. Much better house than my "haunted" house. ;)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete