Friday, December 8, 2017

A Cozy Evening

The other day after class and a cold walk in the snow, I went home with Hannah. We did a lot of napping. I was very tired that day, and her cozy, dark house only added to the problem. But it was certainly a memorably good night. I am thankful to have a sister nearby to hang out with.

We also made dinner and cookies together, drank tea together, and napped together. Wait, I already said that. The point being, I spent most of that evening resting on Hannah's couch. Then, when her room-mates came home, I laughed at them as they danced and laughed at crazy things.

Cozy evenings are good to have once in a while, although maybe I have them a little too often.

Christmas!

Friends

I was having a lot of fun taking random cozy pictures. 

This picture has a comforting tone about it. 

Tea: "Just my type."

Have a cozy Friday and stay warm (North Carolina, I know what it feels like).

2 comments: