Thursday, December 14, 2017

Sisters

Hannah and I will be going home soon, so Priscilla took us all out to get ice cream.

Rolled Thai ice cream. Because that's what we do for breakfast.

We didn't have a whole lot of time together, but it was fun to just hang out as sisters again. Sota is the best place to go for this delicious ice cream.

There it is. I told the girls that this is where I want to go for my 21st Birthday. 

I got espresso express. I also told the girls that if I had a boyfriend I would want him to take me here.

Priscilla got mint Oreo. It was so good. Mine was good too. 

Hannah, well, she got a coffee, but ate Priscilla's and my ice cream. That's OK, that's what sisters are for. Pretend you don't want ice cream and then eat everybody else's. 

Sister dates are fun. If you don't have a sister, get one quick. 

Te uibesc, surori!

Elisabeth

2 comments:

  1. You are funny!
    You should ask your dad to take you out there.
    I am so thankful for daughters who love each other! That is a gift from the Lord!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, unfortunately Dad doesn't live around here, but that would be great if he could take me to Sota any time.

      Delete