Thursday, December 7, 2017

THE Cutest Niece on the Face of the Planet

Well, I know I am a bit, or a lot, biased, but when my Dad sent me these pictures of Johanna, I nearly lost my mind. She is adorable, and you simply cannot deny that fact. I am so glad I was able to see her this Thanksgiving. I think this was the 4th time I have seen her during her life time. : (



That little hand...and look at Hudson's face. 

Basically cousins. 

"Hi!" That's one of her favorite things to say.

She's a big eater. 

Her smile is simply wonderfully contagious. 

That's one proud aunt right there. Or should I say, a super happy, blessed aunt?

Attacking Hudson.

She can be serious, sometimes. 

Dad and Daughter

No words. I wish you could hear my grunts and sighs and awwes. 




She's literally the softest, warmest, loveablest, little cutey ever. 

The Leake family. 

Johanna and her youngest aunt. 

I think I have worshiped the little girl quite enough. Yike!
Have a fabulous day.

2 comments: