Thursday, July 20, 2023

Taliya Turns One

Yesterday was Taliya's first birthday. 

It's weird to think that a year ago yesterday I was in serious and awful labor with the cute little girl that wobbles about the house. Taliya has grown up so much. People said it would go by fast. Kind of. But, when I look back over all the struggles of the past year, I know it wasn't too fast. I'm sure it will go faster the older she gets. 

Anyway, Taliya seems to have grown up a lot in just the last couple months or so. She started walking around ten months, and she climbs on everything. I mainly let her but sometimes have to watch out. She is learning to be careful, but sometimes she gets herself into a pickle. 

Although there are many challenges and a lot of life changes that come with having a child, it sure can be a lot of fun. Sometimes I watch Taliya going about her little life, and I almost cry for happiness. We are so thankful for our little girl. She has brought much happiness to many people. 

I found pictures of Taliya from each month of the last year. Hope you enjoy. 

First moments home from the hospital. 
July

August

September

Such a Jacob pose. Haha!
October

Little monkey face. She had no hair. Haha!
November

She started to get real busy around 5 and 6 months. 
December

She officially started crawling in January. 

February

She loves being outside.
March

Standing all by herself.
April

It looks like this is around when the climbing began. 
May

June

Little birthday girl.
Yesterday





Well, that's kind of fun to see how she's changed over time. 
Lord willing, in just about 6 months another baby will be born.



























1 comment:

  1. Oh my, how she has grown! Such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete