Friday, July 28, 2023

Last Day

The morning we left, we first took a little hike up to this cool cave. It had a strong medal fence barring the way. It would have been cool to see inside. The air pouring out of the opening was so cold. I turned my flash on, and we could all that vapor coming out. 


The fence. I guess they are very serious about keeping adventurous people out. Makes me wonder how deep it goes. 



Well, that's the end of our fun camping adventures. There will probably be at least one more before the summer ends. We are really loving getting out of the city and into God's beautiful creation. 


⛺🌳👍

V


2 comments:

  1. That is a hilarious picture of Taliya on Jacob's back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She does that a lot. Sometimes I'm worried she'll strain her neck with him walking along.

      Delete