Saturday, October 22, 2022

A Day In The Life...

It's 10:14 on this fine Saturday morning in Knoxville, TN. The birds are singing happily out the window. Some of you have only been up a couple hours. Some of you are probably still sleeping (especially if you happen to be in another time zone). 

Well, not to brag or anything, but I have already taken a trip from Louisville, KY down to Knoxville, TN; cleaned up the house a bit; gotten both my babies back to bed, got the bread dough rising, and now have my tea sitting by my side. Not to brag, of course. 

Anyway...so, what have you done today? Haha! Just kidding. 

This weekend we went to Boyce College for a Fall Preview day. We used to have these at Bethlehem, but I was already a student, so I never had to go to everything. Haha! Yesterday was a long day. 

On Thursday we got to see our new house. It isn't actually finished yet, but apparently in less than two weeks they can get everything done (we'll see about that I guess). 

I have cool pitures to post, but lately whenever I load pictures onto my blog, they get blurry. I hate blurry pictures when they ain't supposed to be. 


Yep, it got blurry. Maybe bad quality is a better way to put it. Anyway, this is Lydia and Taliya when we visited home last weekend. 




2 comments:

  1. At 10:14 I was dragging myself to work. I don't know how you managed to get so much done before 10:14. Sounds terrible.

    ReplyDelete