Monday, October 3, 2022

Ferris Wheel and Other Boring Stuff

What a cuty!

We went to Pidgeon Fordge, and Jacob insisted we go on the Ferris wheel. It was pretty cool.

It's so huge.


And so high at the top.

And a cool view.

The sun is moving again, and before long, we won't have any coming into our apartment at any time of the day.


I made blackberry juice with some berries I picked this summer and froze.

I added plain soda to some of it to make it blackberry soda. We call it wine around here (we also call cranberry juice wine, basically any red juice I guess).

Going for a walk.

I'll miss those distant mountains and all the hills here. I don't think Louisville is quite the same. 

This is just an old picture of Quinn that Priscilla probably sent me.

Mmmm....good.


We dedicated Taliya yesterday along with a few other babies from church.


No comments:

Post a Comment