Friday, October 28, 2022

NC for the Weekend

This past weekend (as in a few weeks ago) we took a trip home. It was Taliya's first time to Mom and Dad's house and our last time before we move to KY. It was a fun visit and longer than usual because Jacob had the whole weekend off. 

Sleepin' baby. 


Sleepin' baby

Sleepin' baby with people around her. Bethany came up for the weekend, too. 

I think these pictures are still grainy. I don't like it, but what can I do about it? : (
Anyway, it's a cute outfit Bethany gave us. 

That was the first time Bethany got to meet Taliya. 

We even played disc golf. It was a terrible course, way too many trees, but Jacob did super good. 

Hangin' out with Lydia. 

I love those cats. I told Jacob that if a stray cat came to our house in Louisville, I'd like to feed it and maybe keep it around. 




It was nice to sit out on the porch with the cats and the sisters and be in the country. 


I wanted to redo a picture we had for our wedding. This is one of the pictrues Lydia took for us. 
This is the original.



If you didn't want this picture on my blog, you shouldn't take selfies with my phone. Haha!

We took a walk to the old farm. About two years before that day, Jacob visited our family for the first time and we wlked to the farm. Kind of cool to look back and see how much has changed. 

Once again, if you're embarrassed (which you're probably not), just don't do it. 












No comments:

Post a Comment