Friday, October 28, 2022

Some Nice Pictures

Well, this is one of those posts I was talking about where the picture didn't turn out good. I just decided I can't live my life in fear of blurry pictures. Haha! Also, they're not too bad. 

This old man is so much fun to hang out with. He has a wonderful smile and a great laugh to go with it. I don't know how I captured such a fun genuine moment.

One of Jacob's coworkers gave us this sleeper, and I think it's soft, cute, and cuddly. 



I love Taliya's little smile.

I was making a lot of mac and cheese because we had a bunch of leftover macorroni noodles. We had cooked so many that I ended up having to throw out some of the leftovers because we couldn't eat them fast enough. I'm sure you were really interested to know about our leftover noodle situation. 

The little person likes to stand.


Jacob was trying to mimic Taliya. 



What do you think of cigars? Haha! Very random question. I think they're better than cigarettes (not healthwise, just smellwise), but they still leave a kind of bad residue on clothes. 

Have a fine afternoon!

♡♠♡

No comments:

Post a Comment