Wednesday, November 3, 2021

The Wife

And particularly his wife. It's an honor and a joy. Maybe you'll get bored of me talking about my married life now, but you have to remember I've always just talked about what's going on in my life. Now that I'm a wife, that's my life. So, yeah. 

Anyway, I love being a wife. It's a dream come true. A dream I often thought would never come to pass. It did, and I'm happy. Just sayin', if you're single and gettin' older and want to get married and startin' to think there's no hope, don't give up now. Sometimes God has us wait longer so we can get something better than we ever imagined. 

I was looking back at these pictures of Hannah and Tyler's wedding 3 and a half years ago, and there's Jacob just standing there, looking very bored. Anyway, at that time in my life, I had absolutely no inclinations toward him. 

Fall leaves in TN.

I was trying to get a shot of the colors, so here's a picture of the mall parking lot. 

I'm a huge lover of sun. Even thought we don't really get direct sun in our apartment (seems to be my lot on life), we do get reflections from the complex across from us. I was happy to see those shadows this morning. 

That painting is one that my Great-grandma did, and I always loved it. Now that I'm a wife in the kitchen, I feel more connection to it. : )

Yep, my own "wife in the kitchen" picture. A normal old mess. 

I really like cleaning. I told Jacob that he could be messy, but he should know that I would always clean our house, even if that meant sweeping dirt floors in the jungle. 

I still love doing laundry. 

I love cooking meals for my man. 

I love baking and making tea and all sorts of things. 

One of my cool edited pictures. 
I love being his wife. 




3 comments: