Sunday, November 28, 2021

Livin' the Life

It's Sunday afternoon. I'm listening to Michael W Smith singing "Rise," which is a newer song of his that I just found out about and like a lot. 

Jacob's watching football in the other room. 

It's been a peaceful day. Jacob is sick, so we decided to not go to church. We just listened to it at home and took it slow and easy. I think it is good for Jacob to have a day like this because he works so much. 

We played Bananagrams (yes, the infamous game that I have made numerous posts about). I won! I may or may not have leapt up from the floor and squealed. Jacob is so good at that game, so I was pretty happy to win. 

I have been listening to old MWS music. His older songs are so great. "The Race is On" is another favorite. I have lots of favorites. 

I work at a thrift store 4 days a week. It's getting me tired. I might have to go down to 3 days, but we'll see. I am sick of stuff now. Haha! Seriously, people "donate" garbage that we get to put in the trash compactor for them. Sometimes I find it humorous, but sometimes it's just gross. 

Yep. I'm livin' the life. Tired and sick half the time these days, but I got a good man, an amazing God, and so many more blessings.




No comments:

Post a Comment