Monday, November 8, 2021

Gnocchi, Coffee Jello, Pasc Bread, and Stuff

 

Jacob told me his favorite soup from Olive Garden is Gnocchi Chicken soup, so I decided to make it. It actually gets a lot thicker than it was when I took this picture. It's so thick and creamy and amazing. I love it. 

I made this stuff from old bread, coffee, egg, and sugar. I mixed it up and cooked it. I think it tastes amazing. It's kind of like bread jello or pudding that tastes kind of like French toast. 


I decided to make whole wheat bread with the Pasca recipe, and it is moist and delicious. 

Kvas is a non-alcoholic drink made of rye from Ukraine. I have been looking for it for a while and finally found it in a European store nearby. It kind of tastes like molasses and soy sauce and soda. I don't think it's too bad, but Jacob is not into it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, molasses and soy sauce and soda... I think Jacob has my approval in his taste buds this time. That sounds nasty.

    ReplyDelete