Wednesday, November 17, 2021

Stuff

 Just some random phone pictures for your enjoyment or boredom, whichever suits you best.



Lydia gave me chocolate, which was really nice because I was about to think I would just have to go without chocolate for a while. Now I can still dip chocolate in tea. Also, sometimes I actually don't put milk in my tea. 

Some of my favorites are these little chocolate balls with chewy fruit flavored things inside. 

That was the sunset last night. 

That's my husband cookin' breakfast on Sunday mornin'. 

I was makin' tortillas one day. We have discovered that we really like homemade tortillas. 

Reflection shadows

Powerlines and sunset. I was running (literally) home from the bank one evening because I was late for something, but I still really liked this view. 

I think we look a little strange in this picture. Now sure what's goin' on. 

Wow! back when Jacob had hair. Yep. I cut his hair on Sunday, and boy, it is something. 


Sittin' high up in the trees is very nice. 


I still love doing laundry, except when the dryers don't work. Oh, well. 

And I usually do put milk in my tea. 


Last night was a devastation moment for us, especially me because it was my fault. The beans had spoiled. They were rotten. I had left them out all the night before, and they grew mold. Such a disappointment because they were such amazing beans. I seriously don't feel like eating beans for a little bit. Maybe we'll eat spaghetti tonight. I don't know. 
The wonderful life of a young wife. 

Anyway, life really is wonderful. I have a job now. I work at a thrift store. I just realized I need to update the "Person" page. 

1 comment:

  1. Humph. Your husband looks cool from a distance. I like the picture of him in the kitchen. Why would you leave the beans out?!

    ReplyDelete