Monday, November 26, 2018

Adventures with Friends

Our friends and we like to go on adventures. Throughout the years, we have gone on several outings together. Lydia and Charlotte have been good friends for a while, and our moms go way back. I just come along as that fifth wheel that takes pictures and has fun with them.

This time we went to Yancyville. We had lots of fun, and I hope you enjoy the pictures.

Here we are in a little Amish type shop. 

Then we went to a coffee shop and got very sugared and full. 

It was a nice little shop. 

Mom and our friend sitting in the warm sun. 


Then we went to jail. It was pretty cold out by this point. 

Pretty epic jail if I do say so myself. Apparently, they were using this up into the 1970's. 


I was able to peak inside the back door of the jail. 

Look at that old stove!



Behind the jail was a school. I wonder who had the brilliant idea to put a school by a jail?
Love the reflections in these windows. 

Interior of the school. 

God has blessed me with older and younger godly friends, and I am thankful for the fun things we can do together no matter our ages. 

2 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that perhaps a school behind a jail is good to help educate and help those in the jail to a better life. Nice pictures and it is always fun having you on our adventures. You are not a fifth wheel but a wheel with a purpose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, and maybe it would help the kids realize how much they don't want to go to jail themselves.

      Delete