Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Adventures in Asheboro

Mom and I voted last week, so while we were out we went on to Asheboro to have some fun down town.

The church where we voted was right by the Deep River, so we went down to look at the beauty. You can sort of see Lydia behind that little, bushy tree. 

Meanwhile, Mom and I walked on the bridge over the river.

Looking downstream. Isn't it lovely?

Upstream

Lydia joining us up top. 

Graffiti. 

Lydia really wanted me to take this picture of a house up on the hill. 

The old mill. 

In Asheboro, we went to some antique shops. I thought about buying this dress, but it was too expensive. 

I found this dress for Lydia, and she did get it. It is real cute. 

I love these lace curtains. 

The building across the street. I thought the colorfully painted rooms were unique. 

There was a very out of tune baby grand in one room of the antique shop, but Lydia and I played it anyway. 

More windows. 
And then my dumb old camera ran out of battery. So that's that. 


On another note:
Wow! This fall really sprung upon us in NC. The colors burst open and now the wind is blowing it all away. God's glory and beauty shows in a fresh way in fall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment