Friday, November 16, 2018

Spring, Art, and Sunshine

This is a bit of a random-things-of-life post, so I hope you enjoy a peek into my days of late.

After our hurricanes back in September, a bunch of leaves were torn off. Well, in the last few months new leaves have come back on. This green maple right here was quite empty a few weeks ago, but now it is looking nice a green again. 

We have had so much rain this week, and some things look so springy. 

I LOVE water, especially running, bubbling water. 

More fresh green leaves. 

Some art. I have been feeling a little more artsy lately. Last week, I braided my hair all up, and I think it is a kind of art. Also, my crocheted shaw is rather artistic as well. 

Where the imagination blossoms. This has been my card-making desk as of late. 

Drawing when you're nearly blind. My eyes are usually 4 or 5 inches from the paper. 

This was a difficult one, but I love the end result. 

Ahh...imagination. I love drawing card designs. 

"Just my type"

One of my little models. 

Even in the rain, I can find some cheer. 

After all the rain, we finally got some sun. Here it is flooding the kitchen table cloth. 

It's so bright! It was a wonderfully brisk 35 degrees out. 

I love the wet leaves reflecting the sun. 

Little drops aglow. 

I went down to our Leakey Spring. It was so clearly and bubbly. 

More glare from the sun. I cleared a bunch of debris from this little creek. 







No comments:

Post a Comment