Monday, March 25, 2024

Dad, Mom and Lydia Came For a Visit

First, can someone please tell me why the neighbor kids don't take naps? What happened to nap time, and why has it turned into scream-as-loud-as-you-can for two hours every afternoon? Why is your kid screaming for 45 minutes? Sometimes I really struggle with apartment living. 

Mom recently sent me this picture from about a year ago. 




A super glamorous picture of Lydia. I'm nice. 

Lydia taking a selfie with my phone. I think she just likes being featured on my blog. 


I think this picture is cute. 


We went for a little hike up a hill where a civil war fort used to be. 



Lydia and I had afternoon tea (homemade chai; I finally got more cardomum after being out of it for a while).

My handsome husby. Dad, Mom, and Lydia watched the kids for us so we could go on a date. It was soooooooo nice. 

We went down to the river. The wind was so cold, but it was a neat place that we want to revisit. 

There was so much driftwood. 





Lydia was taking pictures of us. 

I'm good at posing. 

Micah is so darned cute. 

We played some games. 


Good times. 

V


1 comment: