Saturday, March 9, 2024

My Family

 



Micah got sunburned. 

Bethany visited us last weekend. 

We went to the bridge.


He's such a smily boy and overall much happier than Taliya was. 

Me and my two kids in our ever-present mess. 

Flowers Jacob gave me. 


I love seeing the flowers all over the neighborhood. 


I've loved finally getting back into walking. 


I was really into a show called "McCleod's Daughters" until one of the main characters died. It wasn't nearly as good after that. It was about two daughters who inherited their dad's ranch in Australia (gotta love those accents). 

One morning I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go on a walk in the freezing darkness. 

I love my family. 

A couple of gangsters. 

I love when the moon shines through clouds. 

Bread, bread, bread. 


After dinner dance party. 

Crocuses!

Taliya loves books.

Bethany made some amazing cookies. 

Bethany wore a giant coat in our house because she's a very southern girl. 

One day I think they'll be decent friends, if Micah can survive his sister's aggresive love. 

Mom made Micah a koala quilt that is quite cute. 



1 comment:

  1. Great pictures of a very sweet family! I love you guys!

    ReplyDelete