Thursday, March 14, 2024

Lemon Poppyseed Bread, Bookworm, Cinnamon Rolls, Mass Produced Cows, And More

 

I don't think I had personally ever made lemon poppyseed bread until last week. It was pretty good. 

Taliya can sort of have a ponytail, and I think it's super cute. 

Micah might be teething because he loves to chew on things. 

Taliya loves looking at books. 


We went to a park on a cold, wet day last week. 

It was nice to be in the woods. 

: )

Taliya loves putting a blanket on Micah, and then patting him and saying, "Nigh' nigh'."


Sometimes I randomly make cinnamon rolls. 


A sweet little smile as he drifted off to sleep. 

First attempt

Second attempt. I'm practicing for a shirt for Taliya. 

I found a HUGE cow farm in Kansas on Google Maps. The green circles show where the irrigation system rolls around. Have you seen those things up close? They are so remarkably ginormous. 

The red circles show the section in the next picture. 


I estimated over 17,000 cows. When I say I want a cow farm, I'm thinking no more than 100 cows. This scale is a little too much for me. 


Anyway, that's it for now, folks. 

V


No comments:

Post a Comment