Saturday, October 30, 2021

Elements of Home

I took a bunch of pictures of random things in our house. I like to find the color and beauty in things that might even seem mundane sometimes. 

First, I just want to say, I really like our new home. I love it. God really blessed us a lot with it. I'm super thankful. I'm glad to be here. 


Yep...flowers.


I have to be kind of creative when it comes to bookshelves and certain other things. 

I really love color.

An interesting detail of our desk/table that Jacob made. 

A ruffled, dirty napkin. Mom made these for me because I tend to make napkins dirty, and these are heavy duty and darker colors. 

My green monster seems to be doing quite well in its new home. 

The elephant in the room. 

The bottle of flowers. 

Apples and a cool bowl. 

A little Vietnamese girl on the window sill. 

A note card from a friend.

Jacob's art. 


A banana

Everyone around here seems to really like raisin oatmeal cookies. They are pretty good. 

Homey, huh?

The house comes with this, and he's what makes home. ❤

Peanut-butter noodles are so amazing. You should try it. For real. 

Spaghetti dinner. I spend a lot of time in the kitchen. 

We ain't got a ton, but we got what we need. 

My friend handmade this cutting board. It is so smooth. 


So, hopefully I didn't bore you too much, but I guess I probably did. 

3 comments:

  1. "The house comes with this, and he's what makes home. ❤" Oh my goodness, that gave me a giggle.��‍♀️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's annoying, my emoji didn't show... anyway it was just *face palm*

      Delete